Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hale Lanui on Maui gets rave reviews

Hi Craig,
I just wanted to let you know that we LOVED the house in Kihei.
It was perfect for our family!
I would strongly suggest this house to families with kids.
Having the park next to the house and Kihei in immediate walking distance made it great for my teenagers and my younger children.
The ocean views are wonderful from the balcony and the house amenities are terrific.
We are just sad we had to leave, especially when we got home to our cold and dreary Wisconsin weather!
I also want to thank you for making everything go so smoothly.
You always got back to me right away, which I greatly appreciated!
I have already recommended your company to a couple of other people who are interested in going to Hawaii, and will continue to recommend you.
Everything was perfect!

No comments: